Take a deep dive into Digital Accessibility with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Accessibility is a fundamental aspect of great product design and by including people throughout the diverse spectrums of human abilities, it ensures everyone has delightful, equitable experiences. Whether you're new to accessibility or a veteran, whether you're working in project management, design, or development, this Deep Dive is meant for anyone working in any part of the software development lifecycle.
- Designing for accessibility is not that hard and 10 other articles
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: a11y, design, tips, ux, accesibility
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like UX Collective, Mozilla, IBM Data Science & AI, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.