- 4 Rituals To Keep You Happy All The Time
- How to Practice Gratitude
- 13 Simple Ways To Express Gratitude Daily
- On Gratitude
When a psychologist who studies well-being ends up with a brain tumor, what happens when she puts her own research into practice? Christina Costa goes beyond the "fight" narrative of cancer -- or any…
Practicing gratitude has far-reaching effects, from improving our mental health to boosting our relationships with others.
Gratitude can be difficult to practice, but you can gain a lot from making it an everyday part of your life.
Your happiness level is pretty static -- but we can change that with gratitude. Here's the best way to get started...
«Watch Your Language!: Your Inner Critic does not get the last word. Change how you talk to yourself and you’ll change how you feel.»
Gratitude is the understanding that many millions of things come together and live together and mesh together and breathe together in order for us to take even one more breath of air...
Bringing a little gratitude into our lives can make us remember that we have so much to be thankful for. Here's how to express gratitude daily.
Giving Thanks and Getting Thanks
Although practising gratitude is seen as a positive practice, forcing gratitude could lead to gratitude traps. These traps could have a detrimental impact on your wellbeing.
«Comparative gratitude is an attempt to make us feel better about ourselves, but it does not help us to see the positives in our lives.»
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.