- The Ultimate Burnout Guide
- A Manager’s Guide to Helping Teams Face Down Uncertainty, Burnout and Perfectionism
- How Millennials Became The Burnout Generation
- Everyday Wellness for Everyday Creatives
- "Meraki": How to cultivate passion in your work
Chris Bailey is a productivity consultant, researcher and best selling author.Being productive is great. Everyone wants to get more done in less time and ach...
No links today, just a convo about burnout and where I'm at.
You may be experiencing burnout and not even know it, say authors (and sisters) Emily and Amelia Nagoski. In an introspective and deeply relatable conversation, they detail three telltale signs that…
«You may be experiencing burnout and not even know it, say authors (and sisters) Emily and Amelia Nagoski.»
These evidence-based strategies can help you achieve healthy work-life balance
The Maslach Burnout Inventory can be a helpful tool — but only when organizations use it carefully.
«It is now clear that the Covid-19 pandemic has aggravated burnout and related forms of wor»
There is a particular type of person on social media who is, at first glance, insane. They’re the ones who post things like, “I can’t wait to get back to work,” when they’re on holiday, or, “I don’t…
«Meraki is when you do something with so much love and attention that you give a little bit of yourself to it. Meraki walks the line between passion and occupation.»
Burnout is the result of chronic stress and, at work, that stress tends accumulate around your experiences of workload, values, reward, control, fairness, and community. If any are lacking or out of…
«The bottom line is this: The more chronic stress we face, no matter where it’s coming from, the closer we get to burning out.»
We've all felt it: burnout. So what's the secret to overcoming it? We can find some answers in the scientific research...
Glorifying being busy all the time can be dangerous, making chronic stress and burnout all more likely, says Debbie Sorensen, a Harvard-trained psychologist.
Five adjustments to keep your professional creativity and personal projects in balance.
What do we actually know about burnout? What does the research say? Is burnout prevention possible? All the research, in one free, constantly updated book.
Uncertainty, burnout and perfectionism are holding teams back — Liz Fosslien is here to share tactical advice (and her signature witty illustrations) on how managers can help.
«How does your workload feel right now? Is there anything I can take off your plate, help you delegate, or help you deprioritize?»
Some claim millennials are lazy and entitled – unable to do basic tasks that older adults have just gotten on with for years. Anne Helen Petersen, senior culture writer for Buzzfeed News, rejects those labels. Milllennials like herself, she argues, are merely trying their best to navigate trends like skyrocketing student loans and an underpaying, perk-free gig economy. Millennials will likely not be the only ones who feel that her insights and observations are almost painfully on the nose.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.