- 5 Passive Income Ideas to Get Inevitably Rich
- This 29-year-old makes $114,000 a month in passive income: ‘4 businesses you can start today for $99…
- My passive income 'exceeded the income from my six figure 9-to-5 salary' job in 2021: Here are…
- The Myth of Passive Real Estate Investing
- Dividend Passive Income: How to Make $1,000 Per Month
We can execute several passive income ideas to get rich slowly over time. Compared to get-rich-quick schemes, these ideas are sustainable.
Charlie Chang started several of his passive income streams — which now gross an average of $114,000 per month — with $0 down. He shares four passive income businesses that anyone can start for "less…
Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, Graham Cochrane and Shannon Smith make thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in passive income per month. Here's their advice.
Owning income-producing rental property may sound like an easy way to earn returns to many investors, but the reality can be very different from the dream.
Digital Nomad Quest founder Sharon Tseung shares how she started her passive income streams, which in 2021 brought in more money than her six-figure 9-to-5.
Would you like to have an extra $1,000 per month? Even if you’re a minimalist, I think most of us would jump at this opportunity. And, for good reason. An...
Build passive income, or you'll work until you die. Here's how I actually make passive income, plus dozens more tried and true ideas that actually work.
Personal Finance Advice, Analysis and Business Forecasts. Part of the @Futureplc publishing group. Join us at: http://kiplinger.com.
Author of 7 books, including Think Straight. Wise & Wealthy is my weekly newsletter full of proven ideas to become smarter and wealthier. Join below:
First in business worldwide.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on passive income?
We monitor hundreds of sources on passive income, including Kiplinger, Darius Foroux, CNBC, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.