- This 29-year-old makes $114,000 a month in passive income: ‘4 businesses you can start today for $99…
- 5 Passive Income Ideas to Get Inevitably Rich
- 3 tips for making a passive income so you can quit your job, from entrepreneurs making $8,000/month…
- 71 Passive Income Ideas To Stop Trading Time for Money
- The Myth of Passive Real Estate Investing
We can execute several passive income ideas to get rich slowly over time. Compared to get-rich-quick schemes, these ideas are sustainable.
Charlie Chang started several of his passive income streams — which now gross an average of $114,000 per month — with $0 down. He shares four passive income businesses that anyone can start for "less…
«Since creating content is free, this type of business is very accessible. The real challenge is creating targeted content that reaches the right audience.»
Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, Graham Cochrane and Shannon Smith make thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in passive income per month. Here's their advice.
Owning income-producing rental property may sound like an easy way to earn returns to many investors, but the reality can be very different from the dream.
Digital Nomad Quest founder Sharon Tseung shares how she started her passive income streams, which in 2021 brought in more money than her six-figure 9-to-5.
Would you like to have an extra $1,000 per month? Even if you’re a minimalist, I think most of us would jump at this opportunity. And, for good reason. An...
Build passive income, or you'll work until you die. Here's how I actually make passive income, plus dozens more tried and true ideas that actually work.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.