- Money is emotional — but personal finance advice rarely accounts for that
- How to Use Envelope Budgeting to Increase Your Savings
- You Really Do Need a Budget
- 7 Practical Budgeting Tips to Help College Students Save Money
- Here's how much money you should be saving from every paycheck
Having a hard time saving your hard-earned money each month? Maybe it’s time to consider the envelope budgeting method. This money management strategy forces you to accurately budget your expenses …
«We’ve included a Mason Jar Savings Tracker printable below to help you start building your savings in a fun and interactive way.»
Budgeting tips won’t get you very far if you don’t address the elephant in the room.
The 50-30-20 budgeting rule can help you determine how much of your income should be saved.
Your student ID may be able to help you cut spending with discounts
How to budget, make a phone call, and other important life skills you should know.
Budgeting is basic. It seems like a personal finance 101 lesson, and let’s face it, book covers and marketing for budgeting guides seem more aimed at a middle schooler than you, a competent adult who…
Author of 7 books, including Think Straight. Wise & Wealthy is my weekly newsletter full of proven ideas to become smarter and wealthier. Join below:
Understand the news. Support Vox with a contribution: http://vox.com/give-now
Our mission is to inspire and enable wellness each and every day.
First in business worldwide.
Inspiring, informing and celebrating entrepreneurs.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on budgeting?
We monitor hundreds of sources on budgeting, including Darius Foroux, Vox, Everyday Health, CNBC, Entrepreneur, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.