- What Is Brand Marketing? & How to Build Your Brand Identity in 5 Steps
- The Principles of World-Class Brand Storytelling
- How Nike became the brand to imitate
- The Three Tools Netflix Used to Build Its World-Class Brand
- AI is the end of brands as we know them
Brand marketing is a way of setting your product apart by shaping perceptions of your company’s brand. We explain how to do that through four important brand elements.
Lessons marketers can take from studying one of the world’s most iconic brands
How Marlboro risked its growth with light cigarettes, why Rolex created Tudor, and how to avoid brand dilution:
We catch up with the rental app’s marketing boss, Hiroki Asai, to hear why he shifted its strategy so dramatically and how he’s confident it has now found a winning long-term formula.
The recent Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity revealed how artificial intelligence will force us to find new ways of seeing if we’re to adapt to this new paradigm shift.
Hero, setting, plot—and how to combine them to bring your story to life
The surprising reason why your brand sucks at storytelling, and what to do about it.
“Nothing sucks like Lectrolux”
Netflix's former branding guru shares the frameworks startups need to build enduring brands.
B2B marketers usually overlook brand in their marketing mix. Brand marketing is only for CPG companies, right? Raj makes the case that brand marketing is not optional, if you want to win your…
How Netflix defined a brand that helped it to build a great product, and vice-versa. (I was VP Product from 2005–2010.)
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.