- What Is Brand Marketing? & How to Build Your Brand Identity in 5 Steps
- The Principles of World-Class Brand Storytelling
- The Three Tools Netflix Used to Build Its World-Class Brand
- “You don’t get it. You aren’t the point.”
- Why Messaging Is Luxury’s Superpower
Brand marketing is a way of setting your product apart by shaping perceptions of your company’s brand. We explain how to do that through four important brand elements.
Haagen-Dazs sounds foreign so it must be good. This episode explores how Haagen-Dazs leverages foreign branding and price relativity, turning frozen CPG into luxury and setting up positive consumer…
Hero, setting, plot—and how to combine them to bring your story to life
The ups and downs a hype brings to a brand & how it affects our mind to think & make decisions.
Working closely with Dropbox’s internal brand studio, San Francisco-based design studio Play developed a streamlined series of logos for the renowned file hosting service’s sub-brands; Capture, Sign,…
Real nonprofit leaders talk about expectations and outcomes from their rebranding projects
In luxury, it’s the story that carries the value, not the product. If brands don’t get their messaging right, the consequences can be disastrous.
«Very few companies manage to have one message, or one brand story, across the organization. Brand stories today are — in most cases — a sea of sameness.»
The surprising reason why your brand sucks at storytelling, and what to do about it.
“Nothing sucks like Lectrolux”
Netflix's former branding guru shares the frameworks startups need to build enduring brands.
B2B marketers usually overlook brand in their marketing mix. Brand marketing is only for CPG companies, right? Raj makes the case that brand marketing is not optional, if you want to win your…
How Netflix defined a brand that helped it to build a great product, and vice-versa. (I was VP Product from 2005–2010.)
Cutting through the nonsense: Marketing Week provides essential news, analysis and insight for marketers. https://www.marketingweek.com/
Curated stories on user experience, usability, and product design. By @fabriciot and @caioab.
A graphic design firm generating its own projects, initiatives, and content while taking on limited client work. Run by @bryonygp and @arminvit.
A daily magazine on the web. Listen to Slow Burn: Roe v. Wade, @ApplePodcasts Show of the Year 2022.
Inspiring, informing and celebrating entrepreneurs.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on branding?
We monitor hundreds of sources on branding, including Marketing Week, UX Collective, UnderConsideration, Slate, Entrepreneur, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.