- Why being messy is good for you
- How To Clean Car Windows
- How to clean a baking sheet in 3 easy steps
- 4 places you're forgetting to declutter and organize, according to a professional
- What Is The Highly Effective 20/20 Rule For Decluttering?
If you want to get your home organized, you may want to begin by decluttering everything you have. Here's a rule you can use to begin your project.
Here’s how to clean a baking sheet and make it look like new
I can see clearly now, the bug carcasses are gone!
They often go uncleaned because people don’t know they need to be cleaned—or they aren’t cleaned thoroughly enough.
From "non-aesthetic" homes to Frazzled English Woman and Marie Kondo, there's a new wave of realism about our lives. Holly Williams explores the life-changing magic of mess.
Restore your home's peace and aesthetic asap
These products are the fairy godmothers dirty spaces need.
Our guide will show you the easiest way to clean the walls in your home—from how to clean walls without removing paint to cleaning wallpaper or brick walls.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.