Bitcoin for Beginners
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 7 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Everyone is talking about Bitcoin — and you still don't quite get what the fuss is about? This Deep Dive will give you an introduction to the basic things to know about the best known cryptocurrency.
- Beyond the Bitcoin Bubble and 6 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 10 minutes
- Topics covered: video, internet, attention, paper, bubble
- Includes summaries
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like The New York Times, GEN, Investopedia, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.
It's worth having a look at the original whitepaper that started it all. The founding document of the bitcoin movement, written by Satoshi Nakamoto.