Take a deep dive into Decentralized Finance with this hand-curated series of 5 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
This deep dive introduces you to the anarcho-capitalist world of decentralized finance (DeFi) that is currently being built within the Ethereum system. This is a world in which anyone can print dollars (DAI), anyone can list any currency or security for public trading (uniswap), in which savers can still earn positive interest rates (compound.finance), and in which billions are locked up in «Yield Farming» constructs with cute emojis as ticker symbols. Decentralized finance thrives on good ideas being copied and refined, letting systems worth hundreds of millions emerge and collapse in a matter of days. Enjoy my curated menu of insightful articles on the topic.
- Maker for Dummies: A Plain English Explanation of the Dai… and 4 other articles
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: decentralization, makers, coding, stablecoin
- Read or listen to articles
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.