Crypto Hedge Funds
Take a deep dive into Crypto Hedge Funds with this hand-curated series of 9 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
One of the most relevant developments in the whole digital assets space, which is often not covered, is the emergence of crypto hedge funds. Compared to the early days of Bitcoin, when there were mainly geeks, private investors or traders in the space, a massive inflow of professionals entering the market has begun with the emergence of crypto hedge funds.
Marc is a serial tech entrepreneur who co-founded the party platform usgang.ch in 1999 at the age of 20 (trade sale to Axel Springer). He is also a co-founder of amiando, a ticketing platform, which was purchased by Xing and named “Global Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum (WEF) in 2010.
After these exits Marc has been active as a fintech investor, explored Bitcoin in 2012 and focused on exponential technologies. Today he holds several board-level positions.
- The emergence of cryptocurrency hedge funds and 8 other articles
- Average reading time: 2 minutes
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Cointelegraph, Bloomberg, The Block, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.