- The age of average
- The Body at Work: Why Self-Control is the #1 Rule of the 21st-Century Economy
- Thinner is Not Better
- People Just Want to Lose Weight
- If You Travel A Lot And Still Don’t Have Any Of These 44 Products, You’re Doing It…
Eliminating endocrine disruptors is harder than you might think.
Compact Magazine, a radical American journal
Going too hard can do more harm than good.
We seem pre-programmed to appreciate beauty, but why is this?
From mirrors to Zoom calls and TikToks, we are constantly faced with our own reflections – and it is completely changing the way we conceive of ourselves
Americans go on yo-yo diets, but we also have a yo-yo relationship to dieting.
Biological age is a better health indicator than the number of years you’ve lived, but it’s tricky to measure.
Ask yourself, is it me that does not like the way my body looks, or is it because of society’s beauty standards? Thinner is not better.
If you're a frequent flyer, make sure you have these essentials packed.
Is it ever OK to repeat outfits? Should your socks match your shoes? Are henleys cool? GQ staffers weigh in on all the most pressing style questions of the day.
In the early 1990s, two Russian artists named Vitaly Komar and Alexander Melamid hired a market research firm to survey the public on what they wanted in a work of art. Across 11 countries they then…
She was not beautiful, but she looked like she was. She was practically famous for it in the cloistered social universe of the liberal arts […]
The first time I recognized that my body should be controlled was when I was eleven or twelve years old. Thanks to some particularly nasty asthma medication, my body was already well on the “after”…
Pro Makeup Artist, Creative Director and author of NY Times bestselling book 'Face Paint - The Story Of Makeup'
The official Twitter of Vogue
The official British Vogue Twitter page. Download the latest issue, or subscribe, here: http://vogue.uk/download1
Men's Health magazine is your ultimate guide to fitness, health, weight loss, nutrition, sex, style and guy wisdom.
Fashion. Beauty. Celebrity. Culture. Follow ELLE on Instagram and YouTube: http://instagram.com/elleusa/ http://youtube.com/elle
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Who are the thought leaders in Beauty?
We follow dozens of thought leaders in Beauty, including Lisa Eldridge, Vogue Magazine, British Vogue, Men's Health Mag, ELLE Magazine (US).
Missing a thought leader? Submit them here
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.