- Why you shouldn't exercise to lose weight, explained with 60+ studies
- Can You Lose Fat and Gain Muscle at the Same Time? Yes, Here's How
- 3 Psychological Tips for Sticking to a Diet
- Is the World Ready for Extremely Effective Weight-Loss Drugs?
- Eat These 5 Fruits Daily to Activate Brown Fat for Weight Loss
This is the edited version of The Mathematics of Weight Loss presented by Ruben Meerman. In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, ...
Unsure exactly how to follow a Mediterranean diet for weight loss? We’ve got all the tips and advice you need
Eating healthy is good for you, no matter who you are or what your goals. But it can be tricky to know where to start (especially if you don’t have a weight loss focus), so here are your basic…
Many diets fail because of emotional or psychological obstacles. These 3 tips will help you overcome them and stick to your diet for good.
«Hunger is what you feel when you need food. Craving is what you feel when you want food.»
A new class of medicines has the potential to permanently change the way we think about obesity.
As the buzz builds around Ozempic, here’s what you need to know about what it is, how it works, and who should—and, perhaps more importantly, shouldn’t—be taking it.
A new generation of FDA-approved diabetes drugs that can also help patients lose weight has prompted enthusiasm from doctors and a firestorm of demand among patients so strong it's led to shortages.
Want to tone up and build muscle? The secret isn't weight loss -- you need to know about body recomposition.
Enjoy nature’s dessert to accelerate fat loss.
In November 2021, we finished our series A Chemical Hunger, where we argue that the obesity epidemic is the result of environmental contaminants, and that one of those contaminants might be lithium…
Physical activity may have less to do with weight loss than we think.
Even with diet and exercise, the pounds may seem impossible to shed.
Science news covering top stories of the day in health, environment, animals, technology and space. Part of @FuturePLC
LifeHack helps busy people get the most out of their lives in the shortest amount of time, through actionable, step-by-step systems that multiply results.
Our in-depth reporting on innovation reveals and explains what’s really happening now to help you know what’s coming next. http://technologyreview.com/newsletters
Decor inspo, organizing tips, recipe ideas, & advice to help you feel your best! Follow us on Instagram: @goodhousekeeping
Big fits start here. @GQStyle @GQSports @GQRecommends
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on weight loss?
We monitor hundreds of sources on weight loss, including Live Science, LifeHack, MIT Technology Review, Good Housekeeping, GQ Magazine, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.