- The virtual keyboard API
- The Negative Impact of Mobile-First Web Design on Desktop
- Useful DevTools Tips and Tricks — Smashing Magazine
- Web Push for Web Apps on iOS and iPadOS
- 10 Web Development Trends in 2023
Designing and developing on the web can feel like a never-ending crusade against the unknown. Design principles are one way of unifying your team to better f...
We tend to think of performance in terms of latency, code optimization, and things like the critical rendering path, but what happens when the browser create...
Add some creativity to your designs with mask-image!🔗 Links✅ Browser support: https://caniuse.com/?search=mask-image⌚ Timestamps00:00 - Introduction00:30 - ...
I know basically nothing about web components, so Dave Rupert is joining me to teach me all about how they work! 🔗 Links ✅ Dave's site: https://daverupert.c...
Article explains what is CORS, popular among web developers CORS, what are the common problems and how to fix them.
A deep-dive into the virtual keyboard API.
With iOS and iPadOS 16.4 beta 1 comes support for Web Push for Home Screen web apps, Badging API, Manifest ID, and more.
For years, developers have passed around a set of styles like a magic incantation. It's time we made it a web standard.
Perhaps more than any other person in history, Leonardo da Vinci showed the kind of magic that can happen in the overlap between art and science, where much of web development lives. His methods and…
A look at why we need flex wrapping detection in CSS.
Mobile-first web designs cause significant usability issues when viewed on desktop. Content becomes overly dispersed across long scrolling pages with expansive white space and enlarged images and…
Let’s discover the most popular DevTools tips that can boost your productivity and revolutionize your debugging workflow.
With the news that CSS Container Queries have shipped in nearly all stable, modern browsers, it’s time to revisit responsive images and ask how they fit in a container query world. Are we on the right…
Web Development Trends in 2023 which should be on your watchlist. A walkthrough of the state of JS ...
A collection of the best practices that the Chrome DevRel team believes are the most effective ways to improve Core Web Vitals performance in 2023.Over the years, we at Google have made a lot of…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.