6 Best Articles on Customer Service
The most useful articles on customer service from around the web—beginners to advanced—curated by thought leaders and our community. We focus on timeless pieces and update the list whenever we discover new, must-read articles or videos—make sure to bookmark and revisit this page.
Top 5 Customer Service Articles
At a glance: these are the articles that have been most read, shared, and saved on customer service by Refind users in 2023 so far.
- Mastering the Art of the Outcome: How Guru Turned Customer Success Into a Company Cornerstone
- Know the Difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience
- Scaling Customer Service as Your Startup Grows
- 3 Ways AI Can Help Businesses Improve Customer Relations
- Why An Emoji Is Worth A Thousand Words In Customer Service
Short on time? Check out these useful short articles on customer service—all under 10 minutes.
This Lyft executive shares their secret recipe for keeping customers and drivers happy
Mary Winfield says good customer service is just like cooking. You need to start with a solid recipe and tweak to make it your own.
Why An Emoji Is Worth A Thousand Words In Customer Service
Consumers are using more than just words to express their compliments and complaints to companies. More and more, they are using emojis – just as if they were texting to a friend.
3 Ways AI Can Help Businesses Improve Customer Relations
The power of AI can lead to better sales, improved customer service and reduced churn. By embracing AI, startups are embracing a stronger, more profitable future.
Know the Difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience
Sponsor Content from Disney Institute.
These are some of the most-read long-form articles on customer service.
Mastering the Art of the Outcome: How Guru Turned Customer Success Into a Company Cornerstone
At Guru, customer success is at the center of every aspect of company-building, from product design to sales strategy. Co-founder and CEO Rick Nucci shows how a relentless dedication to outcomes gives…
Scaling Customer Service as Your Startup Grows
A stage-by-stage guide to supporting your customers.
We monitor hundreds of publications, blogs, newsletters, and news sources in Customer Service, including:
Harvard Business Review
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
Inspiring readers to think beyond traditional boundaries & create the future of business. Subscribe to our daily newsletter: http://fastcompany.com/newsletters
Inspiring, informing and celebrating entrepreneurs.
Sign up now for Forbes' free daily newsletter for unmatched insights and exclusive reporting: http://on.forbes.com/6018OOrto
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on customer service?
We monitor hundreds of sources on customer service, including Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.