- Invasive Diffusion: How one unwilling illustrator found herself turned into an AI model
- Stable Diffusion Is the Most Important AI Art Model Ever
- You’re Not As Special As You Think You Are: The limits of human creativity and advances in…
- The viral AI avatar app Lensa undressed me—without my consent
- Midjourney vs. human illustrators: has AI already won?—Martian Chronicles, Evil Martians’ team blog
At the dawn of the AI-driven internet, we are witnessing the revenge of free media
AI-powered content-generating tools have seen their popularity explode in recent months, but it hasn't stopped the controversy that surrounds them. That's been especially true of systems that...
In the past year algorithms got a lot better at generating illustrations, art, and photo-real scenes. Next up? Video.
Observations on Microsoft Designer and OpenAI's DALLE-2, forming some UX Principles for Prompt Design when generating AI images.
2022 was nothing short of magical in terms of how articifical intelligence creative tools have quickly become mainstream. I’ve been…
My avatars were cartoonishly pornified, while my male colleagues got to be astronauts, explorers, and inventors.
OpenAI, Midjourney, and Stable Diffusion are roiling every creative industry. Are generative AI tools a creator’s best friend or an existential threat?
The Bestiary Chronicles is both a modern fable on the rise of artificial intelligence and a demonstration of how shockingly fast AI is evolving.
How does it feel to be turned into an AI image model? To find out, I opened a door to the multiverse and interviewed the creator and unwilling subject of a controversial DreamBooth model.
Unsupervised reaches new highs in what’s possible with AI, creating a breathing being that synthesizes 180,000 artworks from MoMA.
An experiment: we repeatedly give a typical work task to both a human artist and a text-to-image AI art generator. Who wins?
When it comes to art, some say that a machine will never be able to replicate the creativity of humans. However, with the advent of…
A state-of-the-art AI model available for everyone through a safety-centric open-source license is unheard of.
My first attempt at generating AI artwork and a walkthrough as I try and refine an idea a bit more. Lots of cool AI-generated images included.
I like writing and sharing essays on twitter. I especially like the way the link previews look when they have images that stand out in the timeline. In the past, I’ve created illustrations for each of…
The independent critical voice in contemporary art since 1949. Sign up to our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cnjYH
Learn from the world’s greatest thinkers. Join us on https://www.youtube.com/c/bigthink.
The latest technology news and analysis from the world's leading engineering magazine
Chronicling technological progress in AI, robotics, health, & exponential tech. By @singularityu.
OpenAI’s mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. We’re hiring: http://openai.com/jobs
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on AI Art?
We monitor hundreds of sources on AI Art, including ArtReview_, Big Think, IEEE Spectrum, Singularity Hub, OpenAI, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.