- Stable Diffusion Is the Most Important AI Art Model Ever
- You’re Not As Special As You Think You Are: The limits of human creativity and advances in…
- Midjourney vs. human illustrators: has AI already won?—Martian Chronicles, Evil Martians’ team blog
- The viral AI avatar app Lensa undressed me—without my consent
- Microsoft Designer: AI Prompt Design Principles
We’ve all been marveling at DALL-E 2 for the last few months. For good reason. It’s stunning. Well, now there are multiple competitors. I just spent
My avatars were cartoonishly pornified, while my male colleagues got to be astronauts, explorers, and inventors.
Observations on Microsoft Designer and OpenAI's DALLE-2, forming some UX Principles for Prompt Design when generating AI images.
AI-powered content-generating tools have seen their popularity explode in recent months, but it hasn't stopped the controversy that surrounds them. That's been especially true of systems that...
At the dawn of the AI-driven internet, we are witnessing the revenge of free media
OpenAI, Midjourney, and Stable Diffusion are roiling every creative industry. Are generative AI tools a creator’s best friend or an existential threat?
An experiment: we repeatedly give a typical work task to both a human artist and a text-to-image AI art generator. Who wins?
A state-of-the-art AI model available for everyone through a safety-centric open-source license is unheard of.
When it comes to art, some say that a machine will never be able to replicate the creativity of humans. However, with the advent of…
2022 was nothing short of magical in terms of how articifical intelligence creative tools have quickly become mainstream. I’ve been…
My first attempt at generating AI artwork and a walkthrough as I try and refine an idea a bit more. Lots of cool AI-generated images included.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.