- Transparent solar panels could soon turn windows into energy harvesters
- Agrivoltaics: Where Solar Energy Meets Agriculture
- These rooftop solar vacuum tubes that make both electricity and heat are US-bound
The European Space Agency is exploring a unique way to dramatically cut carbon emissions by tapping sunlight closer to the source.
Next generation cells surpass limits of today’s cells and will accelerate rollout of cheaper, more efficient solar power
UK-based solar tech developer Naked Energy's rooftop solar vacuum tubes, which produce both electricity and heat, will soon be sold in the US.
A new solar panel design can efficiently convert light into electricity, while still allowing almost 80% of incoming light to pass through.
Learn how agrivoltaics has the potential to boost farmers' income, improve food security, and increase energy independence.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.