This week, a security researcher and blogger reiterated his claims that all VPNs on iOS are broken. According to researcher Michael Horowitz and ProtonVPN, every VPN on...
Microsoft opened up limited pre-orders of their Windows Mixed Reality headsets to developers back in May, but the device (still geared primarily towards developers) is now available for purchase - as…
On October 25, Domino's Pizza's corporate marketing team announced the company would give away $1 million in free pizzas. It was an extension of a promo that...
Jack Dorsey's decentralized social media platform was established in 2019 as a Twitter-funded project designed to establish a decentralized social media standard. Bluesky's original goal was to...
Microsoft has run into another obstacle in its attempt to acquire Activision Blizzard. On Wednesday, the UK's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) launched a formal investigation into...
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.