- Why “Agile” and especially Scrum are terrible
- Journey Mapping is Key to Gaining Empathy
- This Wild Video Maps the Entire Internet and Its Evolution Since 1997
- You fired your top talent. I hope you’re happy.
- How to Organize Your Entire Life with Trello
Google Ventures Startup Lab | GV partner Rick Klau covers the value of setting objectives and key results (OKRs) and how this has been done at Google since 1...
It’s a special TWiST Live for Ep600! Jason sits down with Eric Ries, author of “The Lean Startup” and the upcoming, Kickstarter-backed, “The Leader’s Guide.”...
What is the difference between Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile?
Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun. But this visual list tool can do so much more, whether you’re organizing work projects, family chores, travel plans, or just about anything else. Here are some ways to put Trello to use for managing your entire life.
Fitting research into agile teams
Introduction ¶ This article will teach you two popular design workshop techniques: empathy mapping and user journey mapping.
In a new visualization, Barrett Lyon and the Opte Project piece together a roughly 25-year time-lapse mapping the internet’s explosive growth.
At Spotify, change is a constant, and our agile coaches are here to help teams and leaders thrive as we evolve. With agile principles famously part of our DNA, Spotify doesn’t need “transformation…
«With agile principles famously part of our DNA, Spotify doesn’t need “transformation coaches,” as they are often known in the industry, but coaches who transform as organizational needs change.»
But there’s a way out of the misery
Despite having co-written an award-winning book on the topic and lecturing, teaching and coaching on the topic for nearly 10 years now, I…
It puts a premium on customer experience, but undervalues strategic thinking.
This article is for people who already have a basic understanding of journey mapping, but if you are totally new to the tool and how to…
I recently read a story here titled “We fired our top talent. Best decision we ever made.”
How a group of programming rebels started a global movement.
Learn about the Kanban, Scrum, Agile development and why they are used in software development.
Note: My first novel, Farisa’s Crossing, will be released in Spring 2019. Agility is a good thing, no doubt, and the Agile Manifesto isn’t unreasonable. Compared to a straw-man practice…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.