Psychology of Learning
Take a deep dive into Psychology of Learning with this hand-curated series of 9 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
How do we learn? What dynamics are at play when we learn or try to learn new things? Understanding the psychology of learning will help you learn better — and be a better teacher for others.
- We Learn Faster When We Aren’t Told What Choices to… and 8 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 6 minutes
- Topics covered: psychology, books, brain, memory, decision making
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Scientific American, TED Talks, The Atlantic, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.