The real reasons you procrastinate at work
According to a growing body of psychology research, procrastinating at work isn't a weakness - it's a symptom
More from Atlassian
How to work with every damn Myers-Briggs personality type
Learn how the Myers-Briggs personality types translate to remote work – and get the scoop on how to work more efficiently with every type.
OKRs vs KPIs - Work Life by Atlassian
OKRs and KPIs are popular goal-setting methods that help organizations set meaningful goals and execute effective strategies to reach them.
What is mindful leadership?
Mindful leadership requires consciously cultivating your ability to be present, open-minded, and compassionate when interacting with team members.
«When a new team member starts, Taylor sets up a meeting to get to know the person as an individual and a professional.»
Opening up our Atlassian Term Sheet
The traditional M&A process is broken and favors large companies. So, we're leveling the playing field by releasing our Term Sheet for anyone to see.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.