Learn how Digital PR can help SEO, How Digital PR strategies work and much more with Jasmine Granton and Alex Hickson: 2:19 How Digital PR Overlay with Lin...
Digital PR and SEO go together like peanut butter and jelly.
I've ranted endlessly about how marketing leaders refuse to invest in hard-to-measure marketing channels like PR, media, native social, events, many types
An excerpt from my 2022 MozCon talk: Myths, Misconceptions & Mistakes (lessons learned from a decade in Digital PR).
The PR giant is breaking its climate promise by creating glowing campaigns for an anti-climate lobbying group.
Understand what sets journalists apart from other creators, how likely they are to mention your brand, and how to make your pitch perfect.
Marked Point Founder Jenn Hirsch works with a lot of PR firms. She's seen the good, the bad and the ugly. Here's how you can spot them too.
After two decades of comms experience with companies like Eventbrite, Yahoo, Mattel and Nike, Terra Carmichael shares four common PR mistakes and her techniques for sidestepping them.
For star author William MacAskill and the "longtermist" movement, marketing, PR and brand management are crucial
The team at Go Fish Digital shares their strategies for building links through digital PR.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.