- Fixed vs. Growth: The Two Basic Mindsets That Shape Our Lives
- The Repetition Law: How to Unlock Compound Growth In Your Life
- 25 Ways Toward a Growth Mindset
- The power of believing that you can improve
- Growth Mindset: 10 Principles to Growth
Carol Dweck researches “growth mindset” — the idea that we can grow our brain's capacity to learn and to solve problems. In this talk, she describes two ways to think about a problem that’s slightly too hard for you to solve. Are you not smart enough to solve it … or have you just not solved it yet? A great introduction to this influential field.
Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching math to seventh graders in a New York public school. She quickly realized that IQ wasn't the only thing separating the successful students from those who struggled. Here, she explains her theory of "grit" as a predictor of success.
We can't expect students to cultivate growth mindsets if the school culture doesn't support them.
Growth hacking. Growth marketing. Whatever you call it, growth is a key goal for businesses. Some might even say it is the sole aim for most businesses.
Having a growth mindset means that employees feel more empowered and committed. Here's how to develop a growth mindset in business.
Play the long game to become smarter, healthier and wealthier
Enhance your relationships and personal growth.
Using a growth mindset intervention to challenge ideas about learning.
Avoid the pitfalls that impact your well-being and your business.
Growing a business is a difficult sport. Discover these 10 principles to take action and grow your business exponentially.
How to fine-tune the internal monologue that scores every aspect of our lives, from leadership to love.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.