- Fixed vs. Growth: The Two Basic Mindsets That Shape Our Lives
- The Repetition Law: How to Unlock Compound Growth In Your Life
- 25 Ways Toward a Growth Mindset
- The power of believing that you can improve
- Growth Mindset: 10 Principles to Growth
Carol Dweck researches “growth mindset” — the idea that we can grow our brain's capacity to learn and to solve problems. In this talk, she describes two ways to think about a problem that’s slightly too hard for you to solve. Are you not smart enough to solve it … or have you just not solved it yet? A great introduction to this influential field.
Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching math to seventh graders in a New York public school. She quickly realized that IQ wasn't the only thing separating the successful students from those who struggled. Here, she explains her theory of "grit" as a predictor of success.
We can't expect students to cultivate growth mindsets if the school culture doesn't support them.
Having a growth mindset means that employees feel more empowered and committed. Here's how to develop a growth mindset in business.
Growth hacking. Growth marketing. Whatever you call it, growth is a key goal for businesses. Some might even say it is the sole aim for most businesses.
Play the long game to become smarter, healthier and wealthier
Enhance your relationships and personal growth.
Using a growth mindset intervention to challenge ideas about learning.
Avoid the pitfalls that impact your well-being and your business.
Growing a business is a difficult sport. Discover these 10 principles to take action and grow your business exponentially.
How to fine-tune the internal monologue that scores every aspect of our lives, from leadership to love.
LifeHack helps busy people get the most out of their lives in the shortest amount of time, through actionable, step-by-step systems that multiply results.
Your source for the Science of a Meaningful Life | Based @UCBerkeley | Home of the #happinesspod | Click link for more
Subscription Analytics & Insights. Know instantly how your business is performing and where to focus next. Part of @TheOpenStartups movement.
Insight about everybody's favorite subject: Ourselves.
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on growth mindset?
We monitor hundreds of sources on growth mindset, including LifeHack, Greater Good, Baremetrics, Psychology Today, Harvard Business Review, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.