Growth hacking. Growth marketing. Whatever you call it, growth is a key goal for businesses. Some might even say it is the sole aim for most businesses.
Pricing is of the most overwhelming and puzzling parts of business. This guide covers SaaS pricing models & strategies, activation models, & examples.
This article covers how pricing can improve customer retention for your SaaS business. Learn what metrics to use in 2021 and more!
Think about the time, energy and resources you put towards acquiring new customers.Now, how much time, energy and resources do you put towards increasing
Onboarding emails are make-or-break for SaaS companies looking to acquire customers long-term. These nine onboarding email templates can help you do just that.
Why are customers canceling? How do you reduce churn? Use these strategies to become more indispensable, improve retention, and build a healthier business.
Contrary to what's pushed in the tech echo chamber, growth is not just about acquisition or optimization. How do you be more strategic about driving growth?
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.