- How to promote a blog post: the ultimate guide
- Everything a Beginner Blogger Needs to Know for 2023
- A blog post is a search query to find your people
- Twenty years of blogging
- Blogging Statistics and Trends: The 2018 Survey of 1000+ Bloggers
Find out how to build the perfect SEO setup on Wordpress with our list of 5 must-have plugins. Subscribe ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation...
Self-publishing and traditional publishing can both work for writers, but the key is to pick the right option for your book, situation, and goals.In this exc...
So, you’ve written an awesome blog post that provides lots of value…now what? How do you get it in front of the right eyes, and as many pairs of eyes as possible? Promoting your blog posts the right way is just as important as writing amazing content. After all, if no one sees your content, it’s all for nothing. In this latest ultimate guide, I want to show you how to promote a blog post so that you generate traffic. You’ll be able to find all kinds of free and paid promotional strategies and I’
From the archives You must always think of your blog as if you were starting it now, not in the past. The world is different. There was no Twitter in 1994. Twitter wasn’t usable until last ye…
Knowing the questions that people ask on different social platforms, forums, and Google search can help you establish your next piece of content.
We started Hacking UI with zero followers, zero readers, zero people who knew what Hacking UI was, zero people who cared, zero people on…
Read our growth hacks, how-tos, and a complete overview on how to successfully use Medium for your digital marketing strategy and blogging.
How to find your people by being super specific and enthusiastic with your writing.
«A blog post is a search query. You write to find your tribe»
May 08, 2023 at 20:05 Tags Blogging , Personal This blog has now been running for 20 years! Twenty years... a significant chunk of a human's adult life; while so many things in my life have changed…
The beginner blogger guide to blogging for 2023. Discover how much a beginner blogger can earn and six steps to get started the right way.
How to be a successful content entrepreneur
A message for you, the readers, about me and Substack
A guide to promoting your Substack, from the former head of comms for Substack
Want your posts to keep bringing traffic to your blog for years to come? Then you should be creating evergreen content. And here's how to do it.
We’ve asked 1000 bloggers to tell us how they do it. How long is a typical blog post? What does it include? How is it promoted? Here is the complete report of blogging statistics, trends and insights, showing what bloggers are doing and what works now.
Venture capital has finally come for the least sexy communication style.
A blog is only as effective as its posts. In this Whiteboard Friday, Rand offers six paths you can take to make sure your posts resonate with your audiences.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.