Wondering how to start writing? How to quiet your self-doubt and fear of criticism? This guide helps you start working as a freelance writer.
«And when you do look back at a piece of older content and can’t find anything to improve, it’ll become an evergreen part of your portfolio.»
If you want to write professionally, use these 3 critical tips for beginner writers looking to grow their subscriber numbers with content.
«If it has even the slightest possibility of helping someone, try.»
These 7 smart writing habits demonstrate your dedication to clear communication, whether you’re publishing content or emailing your editor.
«When you finish a draft a few days before you need to turn it in, you have the extra time to properly implement the five writing habits I’ve already mentioned.»
A guide to email subject lines for sales you can start using today for better open rates. Follow these 5 steps and try one of 48 templates.
Ready to learn how to write a blog post introduction? These 5 tips and blog post introduction examples help you grab and hold attention.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.