How to Read Better
Take a deep dive into How to Read Better with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Reading books is one of the most rewarding activities we can engage in, and yet it's also something we often feel we just have too little time for. This Deep Dive provides you with ideas and tips on how to become a better reader. What is a better reader? That is pretty much up for you to decide. Happy reading!
- Surgical Reading: How to Read 12 Books at Once and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 6 minutes
- Topics covered: books, productivity, privacy, to, design
- Read or listen to articles
- From experts like Dan Shipper, Scott Young, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.