Colors in Design
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
1 / day
colors in design
Who is it for?
- Designing accessible color systems and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 7 minutes
- Topics covered: design, data visualization, accessibility, visual design, articles
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Stripe, Datawrapper, TNW, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
Guide to Color in Design: Color Meaning, Color Theory, and More
Color Theory for Designers: The Meaning of Color
Smashing Magazine 🇺🇦 🏳️🌈
How to pick more beautiful colors
Designing accessible color systems
How to use colors in UI Design
Why Facebook Is Blue: The Science of Colors in Marketing
Most common color in Design
4 Reasons Why You Should Design Without Color First
Glad to see you made it all the way through this Deep Dive. We hope you found it useful and can put some of the insights to good use in your own daily life.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.