Visual Communication Basics
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Explore the world of Visual Communication and its many changing forms. In this deep dive you will learn about different specialist areas like color, composition and typography and how they create an impact when they are put together.
Stephanie A. Kowalski is a self-employed PR Consultant. Her areas of expertise include traditional, digital and visual communication. When she's not helping (quiet) entrepreneurs to become more visible or blogging about introversion, she creates sketchnotes for events, books and many other formats.
- What Is Visual Communication and Why Is It Important and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 9 minutes
- Topics covered: design, visual design, whatis, learning, code
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Toptal, HubSpot, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.