Making UX Measurable
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 9 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
As the UX field matures, quantitative methods are more often applied to measure and benchmark the user experience. UX and user research professionals are usually trained on qualitative methodologies. This set of links explains how to apply proper quantitative methods in your everyday life so that you can bring hard facts to the decision table.
Test early and often is my mantra for a great user experience. I discovered my passion for UX when I was the VP Product at Doodle.com. I love making things radically simple. I graduated with a MAS in Human Computer Interaction Design from the Hochschule Rapperswil in 2013. I launched my startup TestingTime in 2015 to make test user recruitment as easy as booking an Uber ride.
- Benchmarking UX: Tracking Metrics and 8 other articles
- Average reading time: 8 minutes
- Topics covered: ux, metrics, measure, usability, testing
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Nielsen Norman Group, UX Collective, Toptal, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.