Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
1 / day
Who is it for?
- How To Design Emotional Interfaces For Boring Apps and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 7 minutes
- Topics covered: design, ux, emotional, howto, emotional intelligence
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Smashing Magazine 🇺🇦 🏳️🌈, UX Planet, Interaction Design Foundation (IxDF), and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
What is Emotional Design?
Interaction Design Foundation (IxDF)
How to design for emotions : a starter’s guide
The Why and How of Emotional Design
Color, psychology and design
Emotional Intelligence in Design
Designing Emotional UI
The Art of Emotion — Norman’s 3 Levels of Emotional Design
Emotion in Design: why it’s critical and how to harness it
How To Design Emotional Interfaces For Boring Apps
Smashing Magazine 🇺🇦 🏳️🌈
Glad to see you made it all the way through this Deep Dive. We hope you found it useful and can put some of the insights to good use in your own daily life.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.