The Best of Women's Health
10 most popular Women's Health articles, as voted by our community.
Wellness changes everything ⚡️ #WHstrong
Women's Health on Better Living
How To Practice Self-Compassion And Become More Confident
Try self-compassion instead.
Women's Health on Career
How To Escape From Hustle Culture And Regain Work-Life Balance
That doesn't mean doing nothing, ya know.
Women's Health on Fitness
22 Best Resistance Band Exercises
Don’t worry, your butt, abs, and legs get plenty of love too.
Women's Health on Vegan
Meghan Markle Subtly Address Vegan Diet Rumors In British Vogue
She dished on her “casual lunch of chicken tacos” with Michelle Obama.
18 Vegan Soup Recipes To Try - Easy Plant-Based Soup Ideas
You can't take that away from me.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Cardio Before or After Weights? What Doctors And Research Say
The answer depends on what you hope to get out of your workout.
This 30-Day Burpee Challenge Will Transform Your Entire Body
Have you tried a tumbling burpee?
This Full Body Bodyweight Workout Only Takes 5 Minutes
Shared by 58
Intense Abs Workout - 3-Move Advanced Abs Workout
It only takes five minutes.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Women's Health on Social Justice
How To Care For Mental Health While Fighting Racism, Social Injustice
Shared by 23, including American Psychological Association, LoriBeth