Creating high-quality content quickly and at scale can be overwhelming and time-consuming, especially with tight deadlines and a constant demand for engaging ideas. And, let's face it, there are only…
Calm is known for their meditation app. I used it back in 2019 and have recently started back on my meditation practice as a way of staying grounded and centered. It’s one of those things that you can…
Prompt engineering has become a must-have skill for marketers and content creators, here’s what it is and how you can use it.
Tired of sifting through hundreds of resumes in search of the perfect marketing candidate? Read on to learn how to attract and hire A+ marketers to help you grow your business. Knowing how to recruit…
Breaking down the strategies Notion has used to build a $2 billion company, grow to 1 million users, pull in 20M+ site visits monthly & hit 40,000 referring domains in
Curious to know how generative AI will affect your job or business? We break down four ways AI will shape B2B SaaS and provide tips from SMEs
This case study takes a deeper look into how Databricks built out its glossary pages to attract traffic and prospects in the cloud data niche. And, more importantly, how you can do the same.
Use this content distribution checklist to increase your organic reach, nurture qualified leads, improve conversions, and hit your sales goals.
See how NerdWallet uses SEO topic clusters to dominate the SERPs, attract 18 million monthly organic traffic, establish authority, and drive growth.
See the SEO strategy Capterra uses to drive $4M worth of organic traffic, and how your SaaS company can beat them in the SERPs.
MasterClass' success is unconventional—they've had the unique advantage of celebrity power to help them grow. But what we really have is backlinks, exceptional content, and intent-based marketing.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.