Content Growth Framework: How To Operationalize A Content Engine
I’m absolutely exhausted. Completely drained. No… I’m not saying this because the Eagles lost last night or because my 6-month-old was screaming in my ear for an hour last night. That’s not what I’m…
«Completely drained. No… I’m not saying this because»
More from Foundation 🎧
How To Research Content That Drives $2M+ in Sales (for B2B SaaS)
2,000,000+ That’s how much we generated from our library of B2B case studies, including Canva, Masterclass, Hootsuite, and Capterra. Not to mention the organic traffic, social shares, partnerships,…
How Calm Business Is Using Content & SEO To Win In B2B
Calm is known for their meditation app. I used it back in 2019 and have recently started back on my meditation practice as a way of staying grounded and centered. It’s one of those things that you can…
How Notion Built A $2B SaaS Startup Through Community
Breaking down the strategies Notion has used to build a $2 billion company, grow to 1 million users, pull in 20M+ site visits monthly & hit 40,000 referring domains in
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.