The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for your Startup’s Investor Pitch Deck
After 14+ years of writing hundreds of investor pitches that raised hundreds of millions of dollars — here’s the winning formula!
More from Mission.org
How to Transform Your Stress Into Insane Productivity, According to Harvard Psychologists
Stress is sometimes unavoidable — here’s how to turn it into your best friend.
13 Mental Models Every Founder Should Know
Mental models are to your brain as apps are to your smartphone. Just like apps, there are a ton of mental models. They help you make…
Speed Reading is Bullshit
Reading is important. That goes without saying. However, we’re also busy. And when we’re busy we take short cuts.
«“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over.”»
The Secret to Exceptional Mental Strength Lies in This Surprising Science-Backed Habit
Unlock the key to mental toughness that flies in the face of traditional thinking.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.