- The Greatest Sales Deck I’ve Ever Seen
- How to Design a Better Pitch Deck
- Pitch Decks From Top Startups
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for your Startup’s Investor Pitch Deck
- Pitch Decks From Top Startups 🤑
According to the latest study of 200 startup pitch decks by DocSend, investors spend an average of 3 minutes and 44 seconds reading one…
The following is an adaption of a presentation I give to YC startups before we have them create their presentation slide decks for Demo Day. Here’s how to make a solid Demo Day slide deck. The thing to remember is that you already have everything you need to create a great presentation. There are
It’s Zuora’s, and it’s brilliant. Here’s why.
Scott Kupor, managing partner at Andreessen Horowitz, talks to Carmine Gallo about pitch techniques, storytelling and communication skills.
Pitch Decks From Top Startups - A collection of startup pitch decks that raised $700million!. (Investing, Venture Capital, and Tech) Discover 8 alternatives ...
As an early stage investor I look at A LOT of pitch decks. In the seven years since we started Homebrew there has been some evolution in this area – Docsend, videos, the occasional memo ̵…
Creating a pitch deck is not an easy task. If you’ve never done it before it can be incredibly daunting, and good...
Founders will often ask me, “Do you want to go through our deck?” It’s not about the slide deck. We have made the decision to invest in…
After 14+ years of writing hundreds of investor pitches that raised hundreds of millions of dollars — here’s the winning formula!
A comprehensive guide to building a fundraising pitch deck for your early-stage startup.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.