When I was growing up, I had virtually no self-confidence.
If you’re looking on how to optimize your health, intermittent fasting is definitely the way to go. Read more here.
Deliberate experimentation is more important than deliberate practice in a rapidly changing world.
Unlock the key to mental toughness that flies in the face of traditional thinking.
Peter Thiel has been around innovation most of his life. He co-founded both PayPal and Palantir, made the first outside investment in…
It’s Zuora’s, and it’s brilliant. Here’s why.
After 14+ years of writing hundreds of investor pitches that raised hundreds of millions of dollars — here’s the winning formula!
Reading is important. That goes without saying. However, we’re also busy. And when we’re busy we take short cuts.
«“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over.”»
“Great storytellers have an unfair competitive advantage.” — Bill Gurley
Stress is sometimes unavoidable — here’s how to turn it into your best friend.
Mental models are to your brain as apps are to your smartphone. Just like apps, there are a ton of mental models. They help you make…
How dos someone as Jack Dorsey go from a 14-year old computer nerd to serial entrepreneur ? It’s not a matter of luck. It’s an algorithm.
“Compounding is the greatest mathematical discovery of all time.” — Albert Einstein
On a snowy day in late 1927, a young corporate executive looked down past his toes, past the trusses of the bridge he was standing atop…
One of the hardest things in life is to know when to keep going and when to move on.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.