- 20-Minute Bedroom Decluttering Plan
- The Mental Health Benefits of Decluttering, According to a Psychotherapist
- What Is The Highly Effective 20/20 Rule For Decluttering?
- Why Decluttering Is Important for Self-Care and Wellness
- The historical origins of the de-cluttered home
If you want to get your home organized, you may want to begin by decluttering everything you have. Here's a rule you can use to begin your project.
Religion, art and politics have all led to the minimalist idea of "less is more". Dominic Lutyens explores the ideas and aesthetics behind pared-back simplicity.
A professional organizer helps us out, right in time for the holidays
Got piles of stuff you just can't seem to get rid of? Professional organizer Star Hansen explains how to let go of unnecessary items – and keep your home neat and tidy.
As the place you start and end your day, the bedroom should be peaceful and tidy. After all, the environment we rest in — and the way we fall asleep — has an impact on our overall sleep quality. That…
Decluttering can help improve mood, ease anxiety, and improve productivity. If it has these stress-busting benefits for you, it can be an important way to practice self-care. Here’s what psychological…
There’s more to decluttering than just aesthetics. Manhattan-based psychotherapist Dana Dorfman, PhD, shares the mental health benefits of cleaning and organizing ahead of 2020.
Decluttering and reorganizing your home can feel like an overwhelming project at first. Here are some tips.
You can't take everything with you to your new place.
The millennial doyenne of decluttering is poised to build the next lifestyle empire. But will it spark joy?
Get Tiny Buddha’s Inner Strength Journal: Creative Prompts & Challenges to Help You Get Through Anything: http://bit.ly/3amsm5Q
Fresh ideas to bring your style home.
Our mission is to inspire and enable wellness each and every day.
Helping everyone to live happy, healthy lives at home.
Inspiring readers to think beyond traditional boundaries & create the future of business. Subscribe to our daily newsletter: http://fastcompany.com/newsletters
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on decluttering?
We monitor hundreds of sources on decluttering, including Tiny Buddha, Domino, Everyday Health, Apartment Therapy, Fast Company, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.