- How ancient people fell in love with bread, beer and other carbs
- Visualizing Which Countries Drink the Most Beer
- German Brewers Are Facing One of Their Biggest Challenges Yet — A Shortage of Beer Bottles
- What city is the microbrew capital of the US?
- 11 Of The Best Craft Beer Trails In America
German brewers are now urging the country's beer lovers to return their empty glass bottles as the country faces a shortage.
Looking to take a great craft beer fueled vacation? Here are 11 of the best Craft Beer Trails in America. Cheers!
The oldest beer ever found was recently unearthed in China, watch raccoons attack an animatronic witch, and more of today's top videos.
From risk-taking trailblazers to the rise of beer geeks, we look at how America evolved from a laughing stock to a suds powerhouse.
Using beer review data to rank the best cities in the country
Shared by 105, including LARRY ELKAN, George J Huba PhD, Dr. Marcell Vollmer 🇺🇦 #StaySafe #WEF23, Oliver Raduner, Stef Walter
On a Saturday afternoon in Brooklyn, I sat at the bar at a favorite brewery, relishing the opportunity to unpack the eclectic tap list—an English-style mild ale, a grisette, an Italian-style…
Well before people domesticated crops, they were grinding grains for hearty stews and other starchy dishes.
«The clues from Göbekli Tepe reveal that ancient humans relied on grains much earlier than was previously thought — even before there is evidence that these plants were domesticated. And Dietrich’s work is part of a growing movement to take a closer look at the role that grains and other starches had in the diet of people in the past.»
When it comes to craft beers, every state has a unique brew to try. Did your favorite make the list?
Beer consumption spans almost the entire world, and is a staple in much of the United States. When stacked up next to other alcoholic beverages, beer is America’s
Data-driven visual content focused on global trends, investing, technology, and the economy.
Drinking is culture. 🍷🍺🍸🥂🍹🍻
The Pudding is a digital publication that explains ideas debated in culture with visual essays. Email: email@example.com Support: http://patreon.com/thepudding
Drinks, always full.
Tweeter's Digest: A trusted friend in a complicated world. @RD_Permissions
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on beer?
We monitor hundreds of sources on beer, including Visual Capitalist, VinePair, The Pudding, Punch, Reader's Digest, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.