German brewers are now urging the country's beer lovers to return their empty glass bottles as the country faces a shortage.
Anchor Brewing Co. is closing after 152 years brewing beer. Workers say parent company Sapporo USA led to the historic brewery's demise.
While there’s no wrong way to eat cheese, there are some best practices to ensure you’re getting the most out of your cheese experiences.
Looking to take a great craft beer fueled vacation? Here are 11 of the best Craft Beer Trails in America. Cheers!
The oldest person alive, 118 year old French nun, Sister André, says that she drinks a glass of wine each day.
By 2018, Portland was dubbed Bon Appétit's “Restaurant City of the Year.” Over the next few years the city exploded.
These hotel bars have become a draw for guests and make the hotels destinations for locals as well as visitors staying elsewhere.
The past 10 years have been an unparalleled parade of beverage-alcohol innovation, including ethyl-izing dairy.
Thanks to a loophole in the law, wineries in California survived prohibition in large part because of the creation of an ingenious product, the wine brick.
Don't get caught not knowing what a "bomber" is. Instead, read this handy guide to beer bottle and can sizes, so you can impress your friends with a bucket of nips.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.