- Is My Writing a Hobby Or a Career?
- The Best Side Hustles With Little or No Start-Up Costs
- Writing jobs are booming. Here’s where to find them.
- For your next side project, make a browser extension
- 20 Online Business Ideas That Actually Work
🚀 Head to https://www.starterstory.com/?utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=brett<ft=true for your $1 seven-day trial of Starter Story! 📩 Business Ideas News...
So you want to start a side hustle?Heck yeah! I'm excited for you! Now comes the big question......What are you going to do for your side hustle? There are s...
People pursue side hustles for all kinds of reasons: they want to earn extra money, they’re interested in starting a business, or they’re attracted to the flexibility of being their own boss. But…
Side hustles allow you the opportunity to learn new skills and explore new career paths—all while building an extra income stream.
Starting a side hustle doesn't have to cost money. In fact, there are many hustles without any start-up costs, like delivering food on a bike and giving tours.
Creators are touting passive income schemes that promise big returns for little effort. Can it work?
Writing jobs are booming, according to the latest Fast 50 report by Freelancer.com.
I'm the author of two books, but I'm used to writing on the side of other jobs. Maybe that means it's a hobby—or maybe it's what knits my whole life together.
Get your side hustle off the ground at basically no starting costs—just a little savvy.
Mindset shift needed for a successful solopreneur business
Hey IndieHackers! 👋 I recently launched my project on Reddit and got some good results that I'd thought I'd share here! I had two separate campaigns, a...
They're pretty lucrative.
Reflections on the benefits of tweaking an existing app, instead of starting from scratch.
Want to bring in extra money but don’t know where to start? Well, you’re in luck. This week, we’re diving into a special Thanksgiving episode on 10 creative side hustle ideas that make real money.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.