Successful entrepreneurs like Hiten Shah, Neil Patel and Joanna Wiebe demonstrate that you can achieve big conversion lifts by testing unusual things.
Email campaigns are a great tool for nurturing new leads. Here are five ways to improve your email marketing for lead generation.
When it comes to landing page conversions, you need copy that persuades. Here are 6 easy copywriting tips to get you started.
Now's the time to reflect on the marketing challenges and accomplishments of 2019. For each, we talk about how you can apply the lessons in 2020 and beyond.
B2B landing pages can be tricky to get right. Check out 20 examples of the best campaigns in 2020 and see what they do that makes them so successful.
Wanna know what content your landing page *needs* to get great results? We break down the five essential elements of high-converting pages.
Fast-growth wedding startup Zola used landing pages to get crazy-specific in messaging to different segments and boost signups on its ecommerce platform.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.