New Research Reveals 9 Secrets That Will Make You An Expert Negotiator
Life is a constant series of negotiations. Here's what the research says about how you can become a great negotiator...
More from Eric Barker
How to Be Happier Without Really Trying
The ancient philosopher Epicurus had some tips on how to be happier. And they're all about having fun. Here's what he had to say...
«Seek “Enough”: Satisfaction beats success. What we call “success” is often just slavery to Corrosive desires»
New Neuroscience Reveals 6 Secrets That Will Increase Your Attention Span
What's it take to increase your attention span? Here's what the latest neuroscience has to say about what we should do...
How To Be Resilient: 5 Steps To Success When Life Gets Hard
Want to know how to be resilient? We'd all love to have the secrets to perseverance in the face of struggle. Here's what the science says...
«studies show a 125% increase in three months by just doing five things. What are those things?»
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.