- How Sweden became the Silicon Valley of Europe
- Decentralized Finance: What It Is, Why It Matters
- How to Move Money in the 21st Century
- Every Company Will Be a Fintech Company
- Blockchain beyond the hype: What is the strategic business value?
Companies can determine whether they should invest in the blockchain market by focusing on specific use cases and their position.
“Financial operations” (FinOps) is an emerging software category with a massive opportunity to streamline, automate, and optimize how we move money, while giving the entire organization a real-time…
Digital transformation is often seen as key to slowing global warming. By using new technology such as artificial intelligence and data analytics, the theory is we can increase efficiency and…
As Klarna's billionaire founder Sebastian Siemiatkowski prepares to stage one of the biggest-ever European fintech company listings, a feast of capitalism, he credits an unlikely backer for his runaway success: the Swedish welfare state.
«In particular, the 39-year-old pinpoints a late-1990s government policy to put a computer in every home.»
Working at the intersection of hardware and software engineering, researchers are developing new techniques for improving 3D displays for virtual and augmented reality technologies.
Tech giants are increasingly making up more of the Fortune 500, but the world’s biggest companies by market cap ar
«Many are former monopolies or massive conglomerates that have grown in the public space, such as South Africa’s Naspers and India’s Reliance Industries.»
Imagine financial services could be built like Lego, and that those blocks could be assembled to fit hundreds of use cases. That's the power of open source.
A unique opportunity to revisit 12 UK banks, re-benchmark them, and highlight what 900 days of progress looks like.
In this chapter on the UX of Banking, we'll cover the experiences of domestic payments. You'll see that they're largely slow and shallow.
DeFi’s two foundational qualities — permissionless-ness and transparency — translate to multiple, powerful use cases.
«decentralized finance aka “DeFi,” the ecosystem of blockchain-enabled products and services that replace traditional financial intermediaries with freely accessible, autonomous, and transparent software. »
Fintech startups are providing complex banking infrastructure "as a service." That means every company can now benefit from financial services.
The Fourth Amendment protects our privacy rights in material that we keep private. The government can’t search our homes or computers, for instance, unless it has a warrant based on specific probable…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.