- The Best New Way To Cache API Responses with Angular & RxJs
- How Netflix Scales its API with GraphQL Federation (Part 1)
- 10 Mistakes to avoid when building your API
- API creation made simple, secure and fast.
- With this collection, rest assured that "there's an API for that"
Let’s learn the best new way to implement time based caching for the API responses (or any other) RxJs streams in our Angular applications!
API development can be a frantic process. Severe deadlines, pressure from stakeholders and competitors, and millions of other factors can turn the process of building your API upside down in the blink…
The most advanced Node.js Content Management Framework to build powerful API with no effort.
Opening up an API is a big commitment, one that needs to be managed well over time in order to ensure a healthy and thriving ecosystem. If…
With this collection, rest assured that "there's an API for that". Discover 71 curated products like Clearbit Company Logo API and InboxSDK about An API for ...
Learn how Netflix uses GraphQL federation for its API architecture, offering a unified, curated API powered by decoupled back-end services.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.