The Best of Prevention Magazine
7 most popular Prevention Magazine articles, as voted by our community.
Giving you science-based health info since 1950.
Prevention Magazine on Beauty
Reese Witherspoon, 43, Shares 3-Step Skincare Routine on Instagram
She broke down her favorite cleanser, face massager, and at-home peel.
Brooke Shields Is ‘Obsessed’ With This Multi-Tasking Hair Oil
She says it makes her hair healthy and it smells magical, too.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
7 Unhelpful Habits Everyone Should Quit Right Now
These are the secrets to so much more happiness.
«She suggests celebrating strengths and victories (even tiny ones!) and doing things that bring you happiness without external validation.»
60 Good Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone
Go deeper—and really listen—thanks to these questions to ask your friend or partner.
Medical Mystery: Why Was I Snoring and Having Such Vivid Nightmares?
She knew something was wrong with me long before I did.
Why Do I Wake Up Tired? - Causes and Fixes for Poor Sleep
It’s probably time to switch up your lifestyle and habits for better sleep.
5 Things That Happen When You Don’t Get Enough Sleep
For starters, it can totally tank your sex drive.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.