It will likely survive, but only after more firms and currencies crash and burn. Here’s why.
Who gets your WhatsApp messages, passwords and crypto assets when you pass? It’s getting more complicated to die.
Ceylon cinnamon has been produced in Sri Lanka for generations. But experienced peelers are becoming a rare commodity.
New research shows that right-leaning media outlets tend to be more negative and angry. But the left peddles fear, too.
Tournament was an indication of continent’s growth, with Morocco’s run crowning impressive displays by African teams.
The Syrian civil war is the deadliest conflict the 21st century has witnessed thus far.
Lee was a diorama-maker, criminal investigation educator and the first female police captain in the US.
On International Identity Day, it is time to question whether technology-based identity systems are actually inclusive.
For the 280 million people from 11 countries who live along the banks of the Nile, it symbolises life. For Ethiopia, a new dam holds the promise of much-needed electricity; for Egypt, the fear of a…
In Afghanistan, a new generation continues a family tradition of crafting handmade dentures.
Year to year, people in the Aru valley eagerly await the arrival of the Gujjars and the delicious foods they make.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.