How to Get Discovered as a Writer: 3 Simple Search Engine Hacks
If you want to learn how to get discovered as a writer, start by getting search engines to display you as a writer to prospective clients.
More from copyblogger
Email Subject Lines for Sales: Try These 5 Steps and 48 Templates
A guide to email subject lines for sales you can start using today for better open rates. Follow these 5 steps and try one of 48 templates.
SEO for Content Writers, Simplified: How to Get Better Website Traffic
A no-nonsense guide to SEO for content writers who want to get more of the right kind of website traffic from interested prospects.
Everything a Beginner Blogger Needs to Know for 2023
The beginner blogger guide to blogging for 2023. Discover how much a beginner blogger can earn and six steps to get started the right way.
What Is the Main Action a Writer Takes When Proofreading?
What is the main action a writer takes when proofreading? Here are 3 proofreading pointers so your content isn't shared for the wrong reason.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.