- How to Make $3k per Month - The Digital Nomad Playbook
- How to Get Discovered as a Writer: 3 Simple Search Engine Hacks
- Bosses want to pay you more but give you less
- Time Management for Freelancers Can Be Tough. Here Are 10 Ways to Do It Easy
- How to Run a 6-Figure Freelance Business in 20 Hours a Week
Thanks to Shopify for sponsoring this video. Get a free trial on the platform with this link - https://shopify.com/alicreatorIf you want to download the list...
This is a special “Flip the Script” episode! Instead of answering a guest’s questions, host Josh Spector brings on an expert he wants to learn from and asks ...
The “R” word is banging on our doors (Recession.) Layoffs and economic uncertainty put everyone into fear mode as less money flows into freelance projects. T...
Navigate the challenges of remote work and solo freelancing with these tips on coping with loneliness, creating transitions, and setting up a smarter home workspace.
Keep a profitable side-hustle venture, guard against burnout and continue to generate revenue.
If you’ve been wanting to start freelancing but do not know where to start, this is the perfect artic...
Effective time management is crucial for freelancers to increase productivity and achieve success. This article provides helpful tips and strategies for freelancers to manage their time efficiently…
A growing number of workers are going freelance, taking higher wages over benefits and job security.
«These numbers wouldn’t be anywhere near as big as they were if traditional jobs didn’t suck»
If you want to learn how to get discovered as a writer, start by getting search engines to display you as a writer to prospective clients.
Learn the steps for hiring a freelancer, including how to find the right fit for your project, evaluate their skills, and set clear expectations.
Just because you prefer your alone time, doesn't mean you can't make some extra cash on the side. Try a side hustle like proofreading or writing.
While this article is titled “The 7 Ways Designers Make Money” it’s fair to say that it’s really about how people in general make money. It…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.