- Dr. Elon & Mr. Musk: Life Inside Tesla's Production Hell
- Elon Musk: The future we're building
- Elon Musk Is TIME's 2021 Person of the Year
- Talking Tech with Elon Musk!
- A race for autopilot dominance is giving China the edge in autonomous driving
Talking Tesla, tech and the future with Elon Musk. MKBHD Merch: http://shop.MKBHD.com Video Gear I use: http://kit.com/MKBHD/video-gear#recommendation17959 T...
The C.E.O. of SpaceX and Tesla, Elon Musk, and Y Combinator president Sam Altman foresee tech’s next innovations. Moderated by Andrew Ross Sorkin, of The New...
Tesla Autonomy Day is on Mon, April 22nd – watch the event livestream @11am PDT
Tesla closed its worst year in its stock’s history, shedding about $675 billion in market valuation in 2022—the same year CEO Elon Musk bought Twitter. But r...
Elon Musk discusses his new project digging tunnels under LA, the latest from Tesla and SpaceX and his motivation for building a future on Mars in conversation with TED's Head Curator, Chris Anderson.
Electric vehicle makers and AI companies are taking Tesla FSD-like systems to China, but it’s still out of reach for most consumers.
Amid falling demand and sudden price cuts, the CEO seems determined to take a blowtorch to his company’s brand.
Called the “Giga Laboratory,” the new retail concept recently opened in China and looks like an immaculate, sci-fi location, with all-white cars and accessories put on display, as well as several…
At a charging station. In the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by cows.
It can feed power back into the grid.
In January this year, Tesla made the surprising announcement that it would be cutting prices on its vehicles by as much as 20%. While price cuts are not new in the automotive world, they are for…
Visionary. Showman. Iconoclast. Troll. How Elon Musk is reshaping our world—and beyond
Unfettered genius. Unpredictable rages. Here's what it was like to work at Tesla as Model 3 manufacturing ramped up and the company's leader melted down.
Joining a crowd of 15,000 inside Austin’s massive new Tesla plant.
Elon Musk promised an “ecological paradise,” but his newest Gigafactory is anything but so far for those living in its shadow.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.