- Living in Switzerland ruined me for America and its lousy work culture
- The 12 Best Hikes in Switzerland
- Why Swiss maps are full of hidden secrets
- Where to find epic adventure in Europe’s best small villages
- This Is How You Live on Swiss Time
Switzerland. Neutral, wealthy, and peaceful, the home of direct democracy. But is it also the birthplace of populism? Subscribe to our channel here: https://...
From Scotland to Switzerland and beyond, here’s where to hike through history, climb a mountain, and glide through crystal-clear waters.
From the Shire to Rivendell to the Misty Mountains, many locations in "The Lord of the Rings" were inspired by real landscapes.
The Swiss understand work-life balance in a way Americans completely miss.
Switzerland is home to one of the world's
When it comes to startups, Switzerland has everything is in place to create home-runs; mind-blowing technology, leading research facilities and more...
With the Swiss Alps, the Aletsch Glacier, and stunning meadows, hiking in Switzerland is a buffet of possibilities. Wherever you go in Switzerland, you
Cartography is serious business in Switzerland — but once in a while, the occasional map gag slips through.
«Over the decades, Swiss cartographers have sprinkled plenty of "Easter eggs" across otherwise serious maps.»
AFAR chose a destination at random and sent writer Taffy Brodesser-Akner— with 24 hours’ notice—to Switzerland, where she learned to waste neither time nor money.
New technologies can give Switzerland’s economy a much-needed productivity boost, but bold digital transformation and skills development are imperative.
An inside look at Switzerland's seriously ambitious startup scene
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.